Thursday, January 25 | 7:00 - 9:30 pm | Ironfire | 4195 N. Viking Way, #D | Long Beach
Make us laugh, make us cry. Tell us your startup story during open mic night at Long Beach’s newest coworking space!
Fashioned after poetry slam events, each entrepreneur will have five minutes to tell a story.
- What was your breakthrough moment?
- How did you pivot after an epic fail?
- What’s the backstory of your company name?
- Share your startup passion!
Presenting a pitch is all about telling a compelling tale. Here’s your opportunity to practice among friends and have fun. Here’s your opportunity to practice among friends and have fun. At the end of the evening, audience members vote and prizes will be awarded for the best stories.
- $5 at the door (Note: IRONFIRE MEMBERS ARE FREE)
- $5 to vote for your favorite storyteller
- $5 donation for refreshments
- Sponsorships are available for only $100!
- Created on .